Thursday 24 March 2011

Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Well the last two days I've been playing with this bunch of fun stuff.

My job rates me on customer surveys and when you score a top box ( over 80% satisfaction) you get "perk points". These points can then be traded in for various different vouchers. So I decided last week to just look check my points randomly and saw I had loads.

So I churned them all in for Amazon vouchers and got

  • Xbox 360S 250GB
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Batman Arkyum Asylum
  • Chatpad and headset
  • HDMI splitter




All for the lovely price of, da dum, nothing, completely no cost to me, marvellous.

In anticipation for its glorious arrival, I grabbed myself Fifa11, Halo Reach and Mass Effect 2 and a cool controller charger.

I sold my original Xbox about 18 months ago and to be fair didn't really miss it, and when I started playing this machine, I realized I definitely missed it. The online community is annoying no doubt but the quick pickup and play and casual gaming is a nice distraction from the hardcore life of WoW.

So far I've been playing mostly Black Ops and Fifa 11, and I'm really, really enjoying it!

2 comments: